Head of Investor Insights
We are seeking a Head of Investor Insights to help drive State Street's thought leadership program. In this role you will partner with our Head of Executive Communications and Thought Leadership and our business heads to deliver timely research and insights that help our institutional investor clients with their most pressing investment business challenges. You will collaborate with internal and external thought leaders around the world to develop State Street's viewpoints on topics such as the future of the industry, public policy and regulatory issues, macro and market events, sustainability as well as technology disruption and innovation. You will bring credibility to our thought leadership through your experience and grasp of the concerns of the investment community.
You will be responsible for delivering thought leadership through a variety of mediums: industry conferences, media appearances, by-lined articles, research reports, industry roundtables and client interviews. You will serve as a key thought leadership ambassador for State Street. You will co-chair the Global Editorial Board aimed at identifying and prioritizing thought leadership projects.
You are a talented and strategic individual who can deliver institutional-quality content with a high degree of technical knowledge. You have a strong command of global financial and investment industry topics as well as the competitive landscape. You also have a keen sense of business and sales priorities and an ability to quickly grasp and communicate the relevance of industry developments for institutional investors. Your passion will be evident through your proven ability to tell stories in various mediums and your point of view on the best medium through which to deliver the message. You will contribute to and lead strategy/brainstorming sessions as well as manage projects from ideation to final publication and educating client-facing teams on messaging and positioning. What you will bring
- Deep knowledge of investment management and the business of investing
- Strategic and creative thinker
- A passion for global markets and industry trends
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Excellent analytic skills, including the ability to synthesize complex investment concepts
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and key partners at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, which enable you to effectively interact with senior executives, business heads and channel managers globally, as well as external partners
- A real passion for delivering results and a proven track record of delivering projects in scope and on time
- Strong influencer and collaborator
- MBA and/or CFA; Bachelor's degree =
- 20+ years' experience in the institutional investment industry; breadth of experience across asset classes and/or asset-owner experience a plus
- Demonstrated communication abilities, including long- and short-form publications, preparation of quantitative information, and conference and other verbal presentations