44712 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
RSM's National Healthcare Consulting practice is searching for a Healthcare IT Integration Project Manager for the Behavioral Health EHR Integration Services amongst other technology integration projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for the on-time, on-budget project execution and project team management for that practice. The Project Manager will maintain and expand the client relationship as the primary point of contact and will manage all project tasks and issues to successful completion. This work will include managing the definition of customer requirements, system configuration, testing, training and go-live support. In addition, this role will support strategic IT projects such as IT systems assessments, software selections and roadmap development. The Project Manager will be part of a multi-disciplined project team and will work collaboratively with both fellow consulting and client team members.
As a member of the RSM's National Healthcare consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the Healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue cycle management, regulatory reporting and compliance, HIPAA privacy, security and Healthcare IT.
The Healthcare IT Integration Project Manager will also have a basic understanding of the consulting cycle process within the healthcare industry, specific to Behavioral Health. As a key contributor he/she will support the building of a world class healthcare practice through listening to client needs, proposal development and presentation of solutions.
- Manages the end to end Project Management activities for systems implementations
- Executed as the primary Client contact for all project activities
- Manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Responsible Project Governance from Sales though Support
- Manages stakeholder communications including Issue, Risk, and Change Management related items
- Performs forecasting requirements and keeping track of scope changes or variations
- Develop and Manage work plans, and communicates with team members to monitor and track activities
- Deliver projects on-time, within scope and within budget
- Implement leading packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate healthcare business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs such as: Core Solutions, Netsmart, Cerner Anasazi, Epic, and 3M
- Deploy innovative healthcare industry-specific solutions
- Assess current state workflow and work with implementation team to validate proposed future state fits with overall project objectives
- Identify, assess and solve complex business integration problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Work interactively with clients and client team members to configure, test and validate the software application environment
- Contribute to IT systems assessments and software selection projects
- Train client personnel on new process/systems
- Travel as needed (50-75%)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Health Information Management, or similar program
- Experience implementing Behavioral Health technology solutions and has experience working in this industry
- Minimum of five years' experience with systems implementation projects and assessments
- Direct experience with implementation of software in a healthcare setting
- Prior consulting/implementation experience
- Experience with leading electronic health records systems (e.g. NetSmart, Cerner Anasazi, Core Solutions, Credible, Epic, etc)
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req14038_Boston Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC BA HC Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req14038_Boston Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Boston, MA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing