> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Financial Intelligence Analyst Job Locations US-MA-Boston Posted Date 5 days ago(9/24/2020 12:28 AM)
Job ID 2020-2556
# of Openings 1
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
The primary purpose of the Financial Intelligence Analyst role is to identify suspicious activity and prepare written analyses and reports in support of the Banks Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program.
The FIA will:
- Process cases/alerts generated from Bank suspicious activity monitoring products.
- Complete comprehensive and recurring enhanced due diligence on high risk clients
- Assist in preparation of regulatory reports (CTRs, SARs)
- Work closely and collaboratively with members of the Financial Intelligence Unit
- Under the direction of the BSA Officer, deliver professional communication and outreach to foster awareness regarding financial crime and suspicious activity
- Provide advisory guidance in fraud prevention techniques and best practices for both internal and external clientele
- Be a self-starter and master of time management, consistently sustaining high levels of productivity and quality in a fast paced high volume environment
- Investigate and research cases and potentially suspicious situations; efficiently arriving at sound risk based conclusions
- Clearly document and support judgments, decisions and rationale, which will necessitate strong writing skills and the ability to maintain files and records in accordance with business unit standards
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision making in the context of regulatory requirements, Bank policies, and industry best practices
- Apply project management and organization skills to a variety of tasks; demonstrating flexibility and problem solving skills
- Possess proficiency in understanding banking products and workflows, especially payment systems (check, wire, ACH, and online banking)
- Minimum Bachelors Degree.
- At least 5 years of specifically relevant business experience preferably within the Banking industry or financial crime law enforcement.
- Depth and breadth of knowledge in: banking products, workflows,
- Strong knowledge of applicable regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act as amended by the USA PATRIOT Act and the Bank Protection Act
- Ability to learn and use a variety of systems and technology.
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS