Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Centers of Excellence Intern Job Location US-MA-Boston Posted Date 6 days ago(2/4/2020 5:01 PM) ID 2020-5447 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
Intern will assist in:
- Input historical asset allocation models into FactSet, consisting of:
- 8 models, converting quarterly to Monthly
- Validation / testing of converted output
- Create macro attribution based on asset allocation models
- Incorporate active manager return overlays or with models.
- Monte Carlo simulations and optimization work on all models.
- Give FactSet input on where the presentation materials fall short
- Develop SPAR reports based on new monthly models, with AAC Membership input
- Develop FactSet Macro Attribution model for client portfolios, and incorporate SMA allocations
- Develop KRI models and reports for Fixed Income using FactSet Fixed Income PA
- Develop comprehensive output for FactSet’s new “Portfolio Guide”
- This could apply to PM’s on 37M also.
- Maybe present to select few RM’s on output if there is time
- Business Major, Finance Preferred
- Rising Junior or Rising Senior at time of internship
- Quantitative Skills
- Knowledge of computer programming such as Bloomberg or FactSet
- Microsoft Office Skills
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS