Internal Advisor Consultant
Are you interested in starting a meaningful career that allows you to make an impact? If you're excited by the opportunity to work in a collaborative role where you will build your knowledge of the financial services industry, then launch your career as an Internal Advisor Consultant.
As an internal advisor consultant, you will work to develop, maintain, and deepen relationships with clients to help them meet their unique goals. To be most successful in this role, you will be personable, detail-oriented and motivated by achieving and exceeding goals.
Our current internal advisor consultants like this role because it allows them to build their skill sets, have meaningful career path optionality and provides great benefits like work arrangement flexibility, health insurance and a retirement plan with company match.
If this sounds like a role you see yourself excelling in, we highly encourage you to apply. Responsibilities Why you'll like this role:
As an internal advisor consultant, you will:
- Opportunity to deepen knowledge of financial services industry
- Collaborative, team-based environment where you will engage with clients and colleagues throughout the day
- Access to one of a kind sales training to enhance skill set
- Career path optionality - while many individuals move up through sales team, others move on to other departments like product, marketing and investments
- Work arrangement flexibility allowing for occasional remote work
- Opportunity for occasional travel to meet with clients
- Competitive base salary plus attractive monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses
- Access to robust healthcare coverage
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Develop, maintain, and deepen relationships with clients and colleagues
- Assist clients in investment selection with a consultative sales process
- Partner with senior salesperson to develop a business plan designed to meet goals and objectives
- Reach out to clients and prospective clients; Respond to client's questions in a knowledgeable, timely fashion
- Demonstrate an understanding of clients' business, sales trends and portfolio features
- Maintain notes on client interactions and effectively prepare for client calls and meetings
- Research and communicate industry changes and trends that may impact company or product positioning
- College degree.
- High energy.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships.
- 1+ years of sales experience or finance experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Series 7 (or SIE and Series 7 top off exam) and 66 (or 63 & 65 combined) or willing to obtain within a defined period of time.