Internal Sales Consultant - EIS Channel
Are you interested in being in one of the fastest growing segments of the financial services industry? Are you passionate about joining a best-in-class asset management firm as part of their hardworking and dynamic distribution team? The Internal Sales Consultant on the Emerging Institutional Sales Channel (EIS) will be responsible for driving Net New Revenue and Net New Assets with clients in the US. Key responsibilities include:
- Sales planning: in conjunction with the Market Leaders in the region, align and execute regional business plans to improve the distribution of SPDR ETFs among EIS clients
- Sales process: work with other team members to orchestrate a team selling process, leveraging the expertise and resources within SPDR and State Street Global Advisors
- Client coverage: deliver excellent client service and quality outbound client engagement activity (WebEx, Conference Calls, Phone Calls, Email Engagements, etc.)
- Team development: assist with call training, call monitoring and presentation training for other internal wholesalers within their region
- Business leadership: deliver risk excellence and support the business as a whole through internal and external relationship development
The Internal Sales Consultant will also be responsible for driving SPDRs "Digital Distribution" by embracing new technologies and leading the way forward in utilizing them in our distribution model. The ideal candidate will have meaningful experience and track record of success:
- Proven track record of developing relationships with new and existing clients in coordination with an external wholesaler
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of wealth management industry
- Excellent relationship management skills
- A strong knowledge of investment products and services, in particular Exchange Traded Funds
- Familiarity with State Street and/or SPDR ETFs a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically for client meetings and conferences
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licensed
- Progress towards CIMA, CFA, MBA and/or advanced degree a plus
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Across the world, institutional investors rely on us to help them respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.