Lead Analyst, Product Management
Mellon is a global multi-specialist manager dedicated to serving our clients with a full spectrum of single and multi-asset investment strategies and solutions. With roots dating back to 1933, Mellon has been innovating across asset classes for generations and has the combined scale and capabilities to offer clients a broad range of solutions. From asset class expertise to broad market exposures, clients drive what we do. We are holistic in approach, client driven and committed to investment excellence. We aim to be a key partner for our clients by delivering customized investment outcomes and best-in-class service.
Mellon is seeking a Lead Analyst, Product Management. Responsibilities include:
- Works independently to support product management, development and strategy initiatives for BNYM IM boutique investment firm's equity and multi-asset products across geographies and fund ranges (incl. US mutual funds & ETFs, UK/European UCITS funds, and US collective funds).
- Primary responsibility for US collective fund initiatives, including regulatory updates and reporting, marketing collateral production, and overall process oversight for sub-advised bank collective funds.
- Works with senior colleagues to represent investment firm and manage end-to-end processes for product changes, enhancements, and closures. This entails working collaboratively with cross-functional resources and BNYM IM sales channel partners to effect product actions ranging from minor feature changes (benchmark change, fees changes) to more complex restructuring activities (such as mergers) and closure related activities, representing the investment manager as a key stakeholder in project delivery process within agreed parameters and timelines.
- Serves as day-to-day escalation point for investment firm and/or BNY IM stakeholders on any fund or strategy related initiatives and issues - including but not limited to product/distribution or regulatory-related initiatives, investment guideline queries/issues, investment eligibility reviews, flow activity, etc.
- Supports senior product and distribution colleagues with relevant competitive, market, regulatory, and/or financial analyses to drive sales and product growth/development.
- Supports wider team activities as required which may include co-ordination or involvement in standing product and/or commercial oversight groups/ committees, contribution to wider strategic or commercial projects, team development objectives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Progression towards advanced degree, MBA and/or CFA, or other professional designations, preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred.
- Familiarity with US collective funds would also be additive.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Newton-HR06148 Requisition Number: