- $140000 - $170000 per annum
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
- 14 Nov 17
Lead C++ Developer
- Location: Boston, MA, USA
- Salary: $140000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
This role is a leading FinTech firm here in Boston working to build out a cutting-edge trading system. This role will offer autonomy and the opportunity for strong career advancement.Lead C++ Developer- Start-Up Proprietary Trading Firm! Boston, MA
- $140,000 - $170,000 + Bonus + Benefits!
- Be part of a greenfield cutting-edge proprietary software initiative!
- Massive upside potential to build out a business from scratch!
This Start-Up Proprietary Trading Firm is looking to add a strong C++ developer with strong object-oriented design experience using C++. This individual will be working to develop the firm’s new proprietary trading technology from scratch. The firm is targeting a developer who has a passion for writing clean and efficient code for high-performance low-latency systems. This firm is looking for a true C++ wizard who has stayed on the cutting-edge throughout his/her career and has a true passion for system performance.
The role involves;
- Developing cutting-edge high-performance software
- Working within a tight-knit group of highly-accomplished developers.
- Working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
Skills/ experience needed:
- Proven software development in C++
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- A degree in Computer Science or another Quantitative Field
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly formed proprietary trading firm here in Boston, and have an incredible influence on the design of their trading platform. If interested, then please send an updated version of your resume to sebastian.northrupATselbyjennings.com or call me on my direct line at 857.445.0541 for a confidential chat.