Liquidity Solution Sales, Global Markets, Vice President
Purpose of Role:
Act as a point of contact for clients wishing to use SSGM's StreetFX, an automated rules based foreign exchange. Identify prospective clients and pursue StreetFX sales. Work with sector solutions, Charles River Development Sales/Relationship Managers, and STT Alpha team to provide holistic answers to client's investment needs. Ensure deep knowledge of key client decision makers is in place from C-Suite to heads of execution/back office. Ensure State Street understands the capital market needs of its clients and ensure this information is communicated effectively through call reporting to inform bank strategy. Major Responsibilities:
Take responsibility for building and growing the StreetFX franchise by identifying and developing new client relationships. Take responsibility for new business sales initiatives spawned from the acquisition of Charles River Development and provide thought leadership around automated FX workflow solutions. Work closely with business partners within the FX Sales, Trading and Research teams. Grow electronic FX business and distribution network PERSON SPECIFICATION Skills and Experience
Undergraduate degree preferred or relevant/comparable professional qualification. At least 5 years' experience in foreign exchange or related markets. Proven ability to build and retain client relationships Required Competencies
- Sophisticated understanding of foreign exchange products and their application to asset managers including expertise in advising on automated workflow/eFX solutions
- Knowledge of emerging/restricted currency regulations and workflow
- Comprehensive knowledge of OMS workflow and understanding of trading ecosystems (front, middle, back office) strongly desired
- Multi-asset experience (FX, FI, Equity & especially ETF) a plus
- Proven track record of selling work flow and e-FX solutions leveraging existing contacts and new relationships
- Detailed understanding of the regulatory environment, thorough understanding of market structure issues and industry trends
- Proven high ethical standard. Good judgment and leadership with regard to day to day ethical issues.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate complicated concepts verbally and in writing to a wide variety of audiences
- Fully aware of all procedures, best practices, escalation policies and other codes of conduct relevant to the execution of the role.
- Travel required
Swap Dealer and as required in each jurisdiction.