Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Commercial Loan Officer III Job Locations US-MA-Boston Posted Date 3 days ago(2/13/2020 10:47 AM) Job ID 2020-2312 # of Openings 1
Boston Private Bank’s Specialty Lending Group is seeking a sharp, credit-focused portfolio manager with solid mastery of basic credit principles and demonstrated agility to learn the nuances of our commercial practice areas of (i) private equity & venture capital, (ii) non-profits and (iii) professional service firms. The candidate will join a vibrant team of bankers in a highly strategic area of the organization with growth potential.
Administer all portfolio administration for assigned lending officers including but not limited to the production of underwriting documents, reviews, periodic reports, and file entries.
- Assist in the management of the team’s sales and service efforts to ensure retention and deepening of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining high quality loans through the support of underwriting and portfolio administration functions.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of credit and financial analysis techniques
- Knowledge of banking regulations, lending policies, procedures and techniques and well demonstrated understanding of loan risk factors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective negotiator
- Results oriented
- Strong service orientation.
- At least seven years of experience in commercial loan underwriting and portfolio management
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS