Marketing Automation Platform Specialist
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The Global Marketing Team partners with client-facing colleagues to drive marketing efforts that communicate the firm's investment capabilities, culture, and brand. We plan and execute marketing programs to position the firm's capabilities, culture and brand in the context of our client's business challenges, with the objective of retaining clients and growing our business.
The Marketing Automation Platform Specialist is a hands on and technical role, and the candidate will act as super user, subject matter expert, integrator, and evangelist for our marketing automation platform(s). This is a key role within our digital marketing team and will help lead the use and evolution of our digital marketing capabilities. The role will report to the global head of digital within the marketing organization. The role will partner closely with our IT colleagues and external marketing technology vendors. RESPONSIBILITIES
The Platform Specialist will be accountable for leading the configuration and implementation of new integrated digital marketing programs in our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and the documentation of digital marketing playbooks. The specialist will develop a detailed understanding of Marketo capabilities and will be the resident expert on platform capabilities and limitations). The specialist will leverage that expertise to consult with the regional digital strategists, and collaborate with them to review, provide feedback on, and ultimately implement their digital marketing plans.
The role will also maintain and update platform governance standards (organization, naming conventions, taxonomy, etc.) and ensure playbooks and process documentation is up to date. The role will also manage access, define IT helpdesk support standard operating procedures own the support relationship with the vendor, managing production and support issues. The role will work with global colleagues to support the rollout of new digital capabilities, and to develop training and help materials to support education, adoption and use.
The specialist will also provide leadership to our digital marketing operations resources and review the quality of their work to ensure that they are executing at a high level. The role will take the lead on investigating and resolving email delivery issues and will make periodic recommendations to improve overall processes and playbooks.
The role will also provide input and guidance into our overall marketing technology roadmap. In addition, the specialist will lead the integration of our various marketing technology platforms to deliver integrated digital marketing programs (CRM, workflow, webinars, events, social, search, analytics, personalization, CMS, etc.). The role will develop a detailed knowledge of our marketing data ecosystem, including cookie, tracking, personalization strategies, and be knowledgeable on data privacy issues. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using Marketo or a similar b2b marketing automation platform, with experience in implementing and configuring digital marketing programs.
- Knowledge of email deliverability topics and best practices for both marketing and non-marketing emails.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, and pervious experience configuring and rolling out the integration of SaaS marketing technology platforms (for example: Marketing Automation and CRM, or Marketing Automation and Events, etc.)
- Technology literate and experience working with APIs, platform integrations and marketing data.
- Excellent communication skills and experience engaging with senior business stakeholders.
- Able to manage the work of a globally distributed team and in train and support globally distributed colleagues.
- Experience with other marketing technology platforms like CMS, Search, Social, Webinars, Events, Analytics
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time, project management, analytic and reporting skills (Tableau a plus).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Naturally curious and highly proactive.
Marketing Automation Platform Specialist LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to r ace, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .