Marketing Coordinator - Senior Associate
This role supports the day-to-day marketing coordination needs of the US ETF Channel, Product, Content and Event Marketing teams. You play a key role in helping to inform and engage marketing associates and key stakeholders and is critical to the business realizing the full calendar of integrated marketing campaigns.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of strategic marketing programs that drive advocacy from clients and prospects through helping to build engaging experiences with relevant, creative content. These activities cover all elements of the marketing mix, including print and digital media, interactive experiences and digital journeys. Responsibilities and Expectations:
The position plays a meaningful role in supporting the marketing leadership and their teams to handle time-sensitive work that is both high-profile and sensitive in nature. You are able to manage and multi-task on multiple short-turnaround requests, be knowledgeable about the firm and inventive in your work approach.
- You will coordinate on marketing tactics in alignment with business objectives, client concerns and sales goals.
- You will contribute to executive level presentations like the annual marketing strategy, assisting with the creation of decks and coordination of them with the marketing leaders and key stakeholders
- You will work directly with the Head of Marketing and finance to ensure budgets are managed tightly and the marketing leadership team has their required allocations
- You will support team members in distribution of a variety of internal communication messages through written, electronic and face-to-face channels.
- Assist with the preparation of materials and the coordination of complex meetings and calendars with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- You will assist with preparation of materials for marketing campaigns and events
- You will gain insight into each department within marketing by helping each of the teams on a variety of tasks, including delivery of large-scale advertising campaigns, liaising with subject matter experts on new content, and working on omni-channel campaigns
- You will help manage the legal review process for marketing materials.
- Liaise with vendors seeking to provide products and services to the department, and assist in the preparation and processing of expenses
- Bachelor's degree preferably with major in marketing or communications
- Technology - Ought to have demonstrated proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Communication - Very strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Confidentiality - Maintains sensitivity of confidential information regarding Company, fellow employees and/or specific business units.
- Detail-oriented - Pays scrupulous attention to accuracy, details and overall work quality while meeting deadlines as needed.
- Organizational skills - Strong at setting priorities, project-managing daily work and ensuring completion of critical tasks
- Flexibility - Comfortable working in ambiguous situations with ability to change gears quickly when circumstances warrant
- Teamwork - Can partner effectively and creatively with all types of personalities
- Decisive - Able to make timely decisions and be accountable for results
- Problem-solving - Identifies and analyzes problems, evaluates alternative solutions and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Positive outlook - Maintains a positive, team-oriented attitude that will help employees working in the department feel a sense of order and calm in what is often a busy and dynamic environment.
Location and Travel
- This position is based in Boston. Some domestic travel may be required to support vendor management, intra-company collaboration and client/prospect meetings.