Middle Office Operations, Senior Associate
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Middle Office Corporate Actions Senior Associate you will
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Handle Middle Office and Custody Corporate Action instruction processing
- Assist in addressing corporate action queries from internal middle office clients
- Ensure timely corporate action processing / instruction delivery to external custodians
- Ensure potential issues are escalated
- Identify and asses day to day corporate action volume and prioritize accordingly
- Working in a team environment to accomplish all daily action items
- Work to become a subject matter expert in matters related to the corporate action lifecycle
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree - Economics, Finance or other business related disciple preferred ,but not required
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in Financial Services
- Relevant middle office operations experience is a plus
- Able to work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Strong time management and attention to detail skills
- Ability to handle and resolve multiple issues simultaneously to resolution
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers