In this role, you will work with State Street teams from around the globe to support premier hedge fund clients. You will have immediate responsibility to oversee all day-to-day accounting and finance responsibilities in a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting environment.
You will be the first line of defense in identifying any potentially risky activity, and will work collaboratively with your team members to ensure data accuracy. Join this high-visibility team focused on building innovative solutions to revolutionize how State Street services our customers.
- Review Prepare daily cash, position and market value reconciliations and work with various brokers to research and resolve discrepancies where present
- Calculate the Net Asset Values (NAVs) for various hedge fund entities and their respective investors
- Process corporate actions, non-trading transactionstrack non-trading and trading related expenses, and perform general ledger entries
- Maintain organized and accurate records in support of annual internal and external audits
- Assist in the dDealing dDate accounting process
- Reviewing peer work and assist in training new members of the team
- 1+ year's of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related field preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Self- motivated
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- Strong accuracy aptitude and detail orientationDetail oriented and diligent
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills