ORM Framework, Officer Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/ORM-Framework--Officer_R-636833/apply
- The Operational Risk Management team is looking for a motivated professional with sound judgment to provide operational risk oversight of selected businesses within Global Markets.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the following operational risk management responsibilities
- Responsible for the ICAMS Policy and Guidelines and reviewing on an annual basis
- Responsible for coordinating with Finance Accounting Policy team on Operational Risk Incidents to align the two policies
- Responsible for communicating and training STT on the Policy and the Guidelines
- Responsible for advising STT on application of the Guidelines (significant judgement is often required)
- Responsible for overseeing STT compliance to standards in the Guidelines - responsible for developing metrics and reports to effectively oversee compliance
- Responsible for overseeing that Operational Loss Incidents are completely, accurately and timely processed through the STT Incident capture system (ICAMS)
- Responsible for partnering with Lines of Business and Corporate Functions to resolve known issues related to data integrity
- Responsible for all aspects of FR Y-14Q Schedule E preparation
- Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of five years of relevant industry experience
- Minimum of two years of risk management or adjacent experience
- Experience with capital markets / trading businesses an advantage
- Ability to work effectively with business management
- Ability to think conceptually
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to contribute to large, complex working groups
- Experience working under tight deadlines with multiple deliverables
- Candidate should be self-motivated and flexible
- Good attention to quality and detail
Posted YesterdayFull timeR-636833
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .