Operations Client Service, Associate
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out core and complex processing activities in accordance with established procedures
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Handle complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Share responsibility with lead, manager and staff for resolving any issues related to processing activities and for accurate and timely processing and delivery
- Maintain specialist knowledge and skills that are essential in performing the job effectively
- Interact with internal business units to provide comprehensive support.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.