Partner Management Process Analyst
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
As a critical member of the Global Technology and Investment Operations (GTIO) Project Operations and Analytics team, the Partner Management Process Analyst, working directly with the Manager Partner Relationships and Metrics/Reports and key stakeholders, focuses on supporting processes for Technology Delivery Planning (costing, contracts, and strategy) and ongoing partner relationship monitoring/management. Key areas of focus include analysis and reporting to support activities that provide visibility around MFS' strategic global technology partners. These strategic partners provide flexibility and scalability to our full-time information technology staff.
You will also help research/monitor best practices and provide recommendations on emerging trends/models using IT service providers to improve efficiency/effectiveness of delivery. Principal Responsibilities
- Support activities that enable efficient vendor relationship monitoring, hands-on operational issue identification and resolution, timely financial management, and contract compliance oversight for assigned vendors.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define and refine processes that monitor and remediate vendor service level agreements, performance metrics, customer service expectations and standards and ensure performance aligns with strategic goals.
- Integrate existing SLAs or suggest new SLAs in consultation with key stakeholders such as GTIO Managers and Vendor management and develop a robust reporting structure to support the governance framework.
- Develop and maintain weekly site reports to measure supplier performance through the use of a standard scorecard using key metrics to track improvement progress to ensure IT suppliers are held accountable to quality, efficiency and cost effective delivery of their service.
- Work with our partners to co-ordinate quarterly business and performance reviews with MFS senior management and business stakeholders.
- Assist with proactively planning for operational impacts on vendor and partners with internal business stakeholders and vendor to ensure successful performance management.
- Provide visibility to governance and commercial management teams on issues and facilitate resolution and help gain consensus and alignment between the supplier and MFS.
- Track and provide visibility from an end-to-end standpoint for agreements, contracts, and ensure co-ordination of activities to facilitated timely renewals, on-boarding, etc.
- Monitor onboarding process and ensure partner resources are on-boarded with the correct configurations for billing, etc. Review supplier volumes and ensure billing and true-ups are in alignment with agreed terms.
- On a need basis, work closely with MFS business and IT teams to define the scope for RFPs, and support partner selection and the contract process.
- Based on overall MFS IT Strategy, work closely with IT leaders and managers and facilitate thought leadership sessions with the partners.
- Bachelor's degree and six years of overall experience with three plus years' experience in IT vendor/supplier management including contract analysis/management/negotiations strongly desired. Master's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Proven experience around metrics development, reporting and partner/vendor analysis/management required. Experience with Project Management and Software Development Life-cycle methodologies preferred.
- Strong analytical skills required. Proven experience working hands-on with large volumes of data to interpret and report results; proven experience representing data results via visual solutions that resonate across audiences.
- Affiliation with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, Vendor Management or equivalent professional groups preferred. Experience in a Global Procurement organization, Delivery/Consulting Organization, and/or asset management industry preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to communicate and present to key stakeholders (Business and Technology).
- High degree of proficiency with key tools such as PowerPoint and Excel to facilitate advanced analytics. Knowledge of tools such as Tableau and MicroStrategy a plus.
- Excellent coordination and collaboration skills required. Ability to work with, influence and create alignment between IT and off-shore and near- shore IT providers will be critical to the role.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."