Loading... Sign In Career Opportunities: VP, Global Equity Portfolio Manager (21720) Job Number 21720 - Posted 18/12/2019 - Investments - United States - Boston - Professional Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
The Portfolio Manager will report to the Head of International Equities and will be responsible to support the lead Portfolio Manager of Global Equity and EAFE strategies. Position will focus on European equities.
- Work with portfolio management team co-managing equity assets for Global Equity strategy and EAFE strategy with specific emphasis on European equities; will work closely with equity analysts in Dublin.
- Conduct bottom up, fundamental equity research. Supporting activities include industry analysis, company specific competitive analysis, management assessment, risk assessment and valuation
- Assist in portfolio construction
- Communicate investment ideas to the portfolio management team
- Communicate investment strategy to consultants, financial advisors and wholesalers
Education and Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience as a Global/EAFE equity portfolio manager/analyst with demonstrated expertise in European equities
- Bachelors Degree required. Masters degree and/or CFA designation preferred
- Knowledge of global equity investing with an emphasis on European equities
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical skills and a dedication to fundamental analysis
- Demonstrated track record of successful investing
- Ability to collaborate with all members of the investment management staff and the fundamental research group.
- Ability to communicate across all areas of the organization including sales, marketing, compliance, trading and operations.
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Email this job to a friend The job has been sent to Job title: *Your email address: *Your friends email address: Message: *Confirm you are not a robot: Send Close without saving