Portfolio Services Associate
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Portfolio Services Associate Job Locations US-MA-Boston Posted Date 2 days ago(2/4/2020 4:08 PM) Job ID 2020-2365 # of Openings 1 Category Operations
The incumbent is responsible for assisting with the administration, reconciliation and operation of the Advent Portfolio Management System (Advent Portfolio Exchange or APX) and Moxy Trade Order Management system (Moxy). The ideal candidate will gain a working knowledge of the financial markets, including equity and fixed income securities. He/she will provide support, coverage and education to all users of the Advent suite of products. He/she will provide the Advent knowledge, expertise and direction to users within portfolio management, sales and operations teams. The candidate should have a desire to learn about portfolio management, trading, billing and performance measurement and operations functions.
- Responsible for assisting with the day to day operation and administration of the Advent APX and Moxy system.
- Educate and support employees on the proper use of the system. Provide training when needed.
- Understand and perform custom data extracts using custom reporting functions within the Advent Systems
- Manage effective relationships with all internal and external customers including senior management, sales and portfolio managers.
- Provide reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to internal and external clients.
- Manage operational risks and prescribe actions to mitigate risk.
- Understand investment operational functions and provide support when necessary.
- Perform special projects, as needed, throughout the department.
- Ability to travel between offices. Less than 20% travel expected.
- Excellent Teamwork skills and ability to adapt to change.
- Data analysis experience. Investment Management operations experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- Experience with Advent APX, MOXY and Microsoft SQL a plus.
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS