Program Manager, Commercial Strategy
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role
: Program Manager, Commercial Strategy Grade Level:
10 ( relevant for internal applicants only ) The Team:
The Client Operations, Marketing and Customer Experience team fosters strong and lasting client relationships to drive growth, through a focus on the customer journey, marketing, and experiences. The Customer Experience team curates meaningful & harmonious touchpoints for our clients throughout the customer journey. The Impact:
The client experience is a major focus across the enterprise, and our work ensures the Commercial team is well-equipped to optimize clients' upgrade journey to the Integrated Desktop. As a member of the Customer Experience Team, the Commercial Strategy Program Manager will work with the Product Management, Customer Success and Revenue teams to help Account Teams effectively upgrade their clients to the Capital IQ Pro desktop.
You will collaborate with stakeholders across the broader Commercial and Product organizations, with a focus on Enablement, Education, Communication and Reporting to the front lines. The role is best suited for a "hands-on" person who enjoys teamwork, and has strong analytical, writing and presentation skills. What's in it for you:
As the Program Manager, you will -
- Gain exposure to one of the key Go To Market initiatives at SPGMI and work on high priority projects valued by senior leadership
- Expand your business intelligence by learning about our client personas, industries, and our products
- Gain experience in program and project management
- Distill key messages about the program into easy-to-understand and actionable takeaways for the front lines to ensure understanding of/engagement with the program.
- Own an optimize regular cadence of communications to the Revenue team across multiple channels, teams and geographies: program newsletter, Sphere site, virtual and in-person presentations.
- Create and administer special recognition programs and contests to motivate the Revenue team to achieve specific milestones.
- Identify operational obstacles (marketing, fulfillment, legal, reporting, etc.) and help build solutions that support the entire front-line team.
- Contribute to reporting efforts for the Revenue team and partner with Commercial Technology on required refinements.
- Develop and maintain a forum for summarizing key client feedback, including success stories, as well as important lessons learned throughout the program.
- Partner with product and commercial education to ensure that client-facing reps have the necessary training to effectively speak with client about the unique features and benefits available on Capital IQ Pro.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- 3-5 years' experience in a related program management, commercial, marketing, communications or similar role
- Interpersonal skills to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at a managerial level and front-line team level
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
- Proficient MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational skills required to prioritize multiple work priorities and projects concurrently and meet established deadlines
- Self-starter with demonstrated track record of initiative, creativity, and innovation
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team with minimal oversight
- Strong analytical and problem solving/research skills required with a high attention to detail
- Willingness to accommodate global team members in different time zones with occasional meetings outside of typical working hours
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or equivalent education and experience
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $55,900 to $155,900. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
This role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
267073 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States