Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Programmer Analyst, Analytics Job Location US-MA-Boston | US | US-Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio | US-MA-Boston
Group SCIO Healthcare Analytics
Type Regular Full-Time
Scrum Master, Analytics
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that looks deeper to drive business impact through integrated services and industry knowledge. EXL provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation, and logistics.
We work as a strategic partner to help our clients streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, manage compliance, create new channels for growth and better adapt to change. EXL Analytics employs cost-effective, state-of-the-art analytics to help companies obtain meaningful data to optimize customer targeting, new customer acquisition, cross-selling opportunities, risk management, and overall profitability. Headquartered in New York and in business since 1999, EXL has more than 23,000 professionals in locations throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Please visit for more information about EXL Analytics.
- Designing and developing new Power BI dashboards and reports
- Presenting information through reports and Power BI visuals
- Understanding requirements and developing queries
- Perform complete quality assurance of data from source system to Power BI.
- Assist in evaluating and prioritizing the delivery of new functionality and change requests for existing dashboards and reports.
- Facilitate the maintenance optimization and consolidation of all active reports and dashboards.
- SQL / oracle development and data modelling
- Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning
- Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
- Experience in the identification of data quality
- Interacting with onshore / offshore counterparts for requirement gathering
- Knowledge of Azure / Cloud concepts
- 2+ years’ experience in visualizations
- work experience in a mid-sized or large corporate Information Technology environment.
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Experience in working Client – Vendor Model
- Ability to build and grow connections with people.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once.
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, master/reference data, metadata, data modeling
- Background in computer science or related field
- Candidate needs to work out of Louisville KY or Boston MA.
- Must be able to think and act strategically, and be able to operationalize
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills in growing technology partnerships with business and IT teams
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills (written, verbal, and technology illustrations)
- Good team player
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
EEO Statement EEO/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS