What You’ll Do:
• Develop systems to gather, cleanse and integrate data from various sources
• Build data and modeling pipelines that drive the investment decision systems
• Produce rich, web-based visualization that provides insight into our investment processes
• Engineer solutions that are well-tested, high quality and extensible
• Collaborate directly with researchers, portfolio managers and traders
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as mathematics, science or engineering
• 2+ years of experience as a quantitative developer or software engineer; Basic understanding of financial
instruments and markets helpful but not necessary
• Must have extensive development experience with Python; experience with Pandas/ NumPy/SciPy would be
helpful; SQL or NoSQL helpful for data access and architecture
• Experience with AWS, continuous integration, unit testing, Airflow or D3 would be helpful
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills; Superior software, data design and programming skills to move quickly
from concept to solution
• Ability to communicate clearly in verbal, graphical and written form
• Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality and the ability to excel in a self-starting environment
• Drive and humility to deliver on high value projects and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
Why work here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse
mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency.
• Casual office environment. Casual dress code every day (not just Fridays!) The kitchens are stocked with free snacks and drinks.
• Better Benefits. Get quality medical, dental and vision insurance; Paid leave bank of 20 days; Profit Sharing; Tuition & Health Club Reimbursement.
• Opportunities to Develop Personally & Professionally. We promote local volunteerism and organize hands-on opportunities throughout the year. Work side-by-side with some of the industry’s most admired professionals.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.