- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
- 14 Nov 17
- Location: Boston, MA, USA
- Salary: $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
This role is working for a Boutique quantitative hedge fund here in Boston to build out bleeding-edge, business critical software to support the front and middle-office teams.Quantitative Developer- Boutique Hedge Fund! Boston
- $150,000 - $170,000 + Bonus + Benefits!
- Support the firm’s front office team by building mission-critical software!
- Be part of a cutting-edge hedge fund that is rapidly growing!
This boutique hedge fund is looking to add for a quantitative developer who can help build complex trading algorithms. This individual will be developing the firm’s core trading technologies and will be directly supporting the firm’s front and middle offices. You will have the opportunity to be close to the markets and learn the financial space in depth.
The role involves;
- Developing cutting-edge investment algorithms in Python.
- Working with a core group of talented technologists with a passion for finance
- Providing support to the firm’s front and middle office.
Skills/ experience needed;
- Experience developing applications for a financial institution, ideally from a small firm.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional software development experience
- A degree in Computer Science or another Quantitative Field
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing Hedge Fund here in Boston with strong upward career mobility. If interested then please apply now or send your most updated resume to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
I can also be reached at 857.445.0541 for a confidential chat.