Quantitative Developer - Machine Learning
- USD100000 - USD200000 per annum + bonus
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Quantitative Developer - Machine Learning Our app is an "always on" comprehensive personal financial manager that operates as a fiduciary working only in the best interest of our users. We are an advice driven product that empowers consumers to make better financial choices, and we give you the tools to do it.
- Play an important role in the ongoing product revolution by deploying AI /ML technologies to help decision-making.
- Join the rapidly growing team of top-notch AI/ML/Bayesian/Probabilistic programmers working on the next generation financial advising platform.
- In this position, you will join R&D team to bring AI / ML / Bayesian modeling techniques to integrate financial knowledge + data to smart recommendation engine in order to help users understanding their financial situations, then taking right actions with strategies to improve their financial health.
- Experiences (or courses taken) with AI, Bayesian network modeling, probabilistic inference / programming,
- Knowledge in machine learning algorithms, regression, supervised / unsupervised ML, etc.
- Neural network / deep learning knowledge & experience is optional.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills to work with financial experts from different areas.
- Solid math foundation and ability to quickly learn new AI / ML techniques.
- Working knowledge in feature engineering is a plus.
- Understand knowledge engineering & ontology development principles is a plus.
- Programming in Scala, Python, Java, or R.
- Experience in AI/ML/Bayesian related libraries like Figaro, Spark ML/Mlib, Scikit-learn, Pandas, or Tensor Flow, etc.
- Familiarity with web service is a plus.
Education / Experience:
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Math, Statistics, or AI related fields.
- 4+ years experience with Scala, Java, Python, or R.
- 1+ years programming in AI/ML/Bayesian/Probabilistic programming
- 1+ years of industry experience is a plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.