- Not Specified
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Sources, screens, interviews and recruits qualified candidates across numerous business lines.
- Proactively identifies and recruits candidates for open positions utilizing various recruiting sources and interviewing methods.
- Utilizes a broad range of sourcing strategies including networking, job boards, social media, industry sites, applicant tracking database and employee referrals. Creates effective recruiting plan to source passive candidates.
- Partners with hiring managers to develop and implement a successful recruiting strategy while acquiring a comprehensive understanding of department and job requirements.
- Assists with driving diversity recruiting initiatives; collaborates with diversity recruiting partnerships and attends recruiting events.
- Completes hiring process with a sense of urgency while providing exceptional client service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Creates an impressive candidate experience through communication and timely follow-up.
- Collaborates with compensation team to determine compensation packages and handles candidate offer negotiations.
- Supports college recruiting team by attending occasional college recruiting events.
- Ensures all candidate information in ATS system is accurate and up to date and hiring process is completed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience; financial services industry experience preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow up to hiring managers and candidates.
- Solid sourcing skills with the ability to effectively identify a solid pipeline of qualified candidates. Demonstrated knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches in a high volume atmosphere. Must be able to successfully multi-task with accuracy.
- Outstanding communication and client service skills.
- Prior experience utilizing various interviewing techniques.
- Diversity recruiting experience preferred.
- Experience with Workday Recruiting Module is a plus.
- Must be a team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110