Regulatory & Compliance Control Specialist (Data Gathering & Reporting - Downtown Boston)
Responsibilities May Include
- Performing assembly line functions for a variety of bond issues following department procedures and guidelines.
- Performing research and processing of UCCs (Uniform Commercial Code), account reviews and reporting for TIA (Trust Indenture Act), and Dissemination Agent tasks.
- Minimizing risk by complying with all document requirements in addition to meeting both internal and external deadlines.
- Interacting with specialized units to ensure the timely completion of required tasks.
- Assisting with ACS Account Terminations and retrieving reports for audit confirmations and account statements from the trust accounting systems.
- May assist with special projects.
This position is located downtown Boston in the Financial District.
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of bonds and related regulations, applicable regulatory requirements, and risk management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions with minimal assistance
- Experience in corporate trust or bond processing activities preferred
Massachusetts-MA-Boston Work Locations: Job:
Relationship Support Organization:
U.S. Bank. Shift:
1st - Daytime Travel: