Relationship Marketing Campaign Associate
- Not Specified
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Support marketing campaign planning, execution and optimization for recurring and established integrated direct marketing campaigns across Retail, Institutional, International, NextShares and EV affiliate clients.
- Develop and modify campaign workflows and templates in Adobe Campaign, including defining targeting criteria, content rules, delivery templates and schedules to support EM/DM campaigns based on Campaign Briefs
- Supporting Marketing in using Stensul (an email development tool), including developing new email templates, training on how to use templates, and identifying any new modules or bug fixes required
- Partner with Marketing, Design and Editorial to manage the creative development process for each campaign
- Implement, monitor and optimize integrated direct marketing campaigns for Retail, Institutional, NextShares, International, and EV affiliate clients through Adobe Campaign
- Manage daily and weekly marketing communication calendars and related status communications
- Leverage previous campaign results and customer insight to develop test and learn strategies for integrated marketing campaigns to continuously optimize engagement and business impact
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience, including at least 1 year of experience building, executing and modifying marketing campaigns using Adobe Campaign
- Certification in Adobe Campaign preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Outstanding project management and written and oral communications skills
- Results-driven with an emphasis on test-learn-refine continuous improvement process
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing requirements and short timelines and still enable flawless execution
- Experience with mutual funds and/or other investment products highly desirable
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110