SVP GCOO - Global Clients
Global Client Chief Operating Officer - Global Clients Division
STATE STREET CORPORATION
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $33.90 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.70 trillion in assets under management as of June 30, 2018, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Clients include mutual funds and other collective investment funds, corporate and public pension funds, global hedge funds, and global banking organizations as counterparties to trading businesses. Founded as a bank in 1792 in Boston, Massachusetts, State Street employs more than 36,000 people. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com .
PROMOTING A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
State Street recognizes that highly skilled, engaged and productive employees are essential to our success. Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility - to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse arr ay of people, ideas and skills.
OVERVIEW Global Client COO
In coordination with the Client Executive, the GCOO role will ensure STT delivers consistent global service excellence and drive transformation changes that aligns with the client's strategy. This role will be responsible for providing global client oversight from a service and delivery perspective. A minimum of 15+ years of services operations and client experience is preferred.
- Create a culture in which people want to do their best and feel an urgent need to improve process and delivery for clients
- Effectively manage staff on both direct and virtual teams by driving GCOO / Client mission ; create opportunities for emerging talent to move into stretch assignments; proactive succession and development planning with a focus on service resiliency via training, cross-training
- Advance the team's collective knowledge and effectiveness by bringing insights and solutions to the team and ensuring sustainable best practice
- Set an example of team building to the broader State Street organization, particularly with the Global Services and Global Delivery organizations
Deliver Service Excellence
- Create a seamless, integrated operating model across product jurisdiction and operating centers
- Internal and external point of escalation, across all business lines that serve the client, for unresolved service items
- Proactive internal leader on ways to optimize our end-to-end client service delivery to deliver client outcomes
Active Global Governance
- Provide an overarching global governance and framework to enhance locally delivered service solutions through support of Client Account Plans
- Oversee regular local and global service reviews with the client
- Spearhead monthly internal and external meetings to review KPI's, key issues, and forthcoming new products/asset classes
Accountability for Client Satisfaction on Service and Delivery
- Focus on specific action items related to global service delivery and resolving service issues
- Create a unique operational value that defends and grows the book of business with the client
- In conjunction with the Client Executives, identify new business opportunities and partner to formulate and deliver our value proposition - focus on foundational, higher margin solutions
- Measure year over year client p/l's and identify and facilitate as necessary revenue improvement opportunities and expense improvements
- Measure losses and review opportunities for improvement
Build the Future
- Proactively engage with State Street product management to lend a client perspective towards new product development
- Engage with the client on needs and capabilities specific to new regulation, product development and other solutions establishing an early adopter advantage for State Street.
- 4 year undergrad, MBA preferred
- Global Experience preferred
- Multiple business line experience preferred
- See years of experience previously referenced by level