Loading... Sign In Career Opportunities: Sales Analytics Co-op (21732) Job Number 21732 - Posted 05/02/2020 - Sales & Distribution - United States - Boston - Internship Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
The role of the co-op will be to assist the Data Analytics team and Business Development Officers in all aspects of the sales process. The role will involve a mix of regular tasks such as daily sales reporting, data analytics to help sales team target best selling opportunities, and the creation and execution of projects with respect to key sales data.
- Facilitate the execution of periodic and ad-hoc data analytics reporting through leveraging different data sources into one cohesive report including firm data packs, industry data, internal Amundi Pioneer data and other sources
- Develop custom analytics based on collaboration and interaction with stakeholders within the sales organization.
- Analyze sales data for segmentation/best targeting best prospect and growth relationships
- Update the SalesPage CRM with key strategic partner information, advisor segmentation or data integrity information
- Attending meetings and listening to Client Calls.
- Creating handout packs for key speaking engagements
- Comfortable with computers
- Good knowledge of Excel (sorting, Vlookups, formulas, formatting)
- Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to understand and analyze the business needs and requirements of the sales community and translate them into data terms
- Experience working in an office environment
- Basic understanding of sales reporting
- Team player with positive attitude
- Analytical Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet precise deadlines
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Email this job to a friend The job has been sent to Job title: *Your email address: *Your friends email address: Message: *Confirm you are not a robot: Send Close without saving