Sales, Relationship Management
Loading... Sign In Career Opportunities: Institutional Sales & Relationship Management Co-op (21726) Job Number 21726 - Posted 05/02/2020 - Other - United States - Boston - Internship Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
The Institutional Sales Co-op will have many responsibilities within Amundi Pioneers Institutional team. During this assignment, the student will develop an understanding of many aspects of the Institutional marketplace. Throughout the assignment, the student will have the opportunity to work with and build relationships with many internal departments.
- Assist in generation and review of standard monthly/quarterly client deliverables
- Assist Sales and Relationship Management teams with CRM updates
- Update internal monthly/quarterly client and sales reporting
- Assist in ongoing product competitive analysis
- Serve as project coordinator/ liaison between Institutional and Marketing
- Assist members of the Institutional Sales & Consultant Relations team with gathering and analyzing information for prospecting
- Ad-hoc and administrative projects as needed
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration (finance, accounting, marketing, management, entrepreneurship), or Economics
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel- VLOOKUP and pivot table experience necessary)
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Email this job to a friend The job has been sent to Job title: *Your email address: *Your friends email address: Message: *Confirm you are not a robot: Send Close without saving