Scrum Master, Analytics
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Scrum Master, Analytics Job Location US-MA-Boston | US | US-Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio | US-MA-Boston
Group SCIO Healthcare Analytics
Type Regular Full-Time
Scrum Master, Analytics
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that looks deeper to drive business impact through integrated services and industry knowledge. EXL provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation, and logistics.
We work as a strategic partner to help our clients streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, manage compliance, create new channels for growth and better adapt to change. EXL Analytics employs cost-effective, state-of-the-art analytics to help companies obtain meaningful data to optimize customer targeting, new customer acquisition, cross-selling opportunities, risk management, and overall profitability. Headquartered in New York and in business since 1999, EXL has more than 23,000 professionals in locations throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Please visit for more information about EXL Analytics.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization, responsible to remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments to higher scrum maturity
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur and help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed and facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings and organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline and coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration and be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement, employing appropriate coaching, and development techniques and adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization and facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- 4+ years’ experience in Scrum role
- 2+ years’ experience architecting analytic solutions using Big Data architectures (e.g., data lakes, data zones)
- 2+ years of enterprise level data architecture experience
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, master/reference data, metadata, data modeling
- Knowledge of data management tools
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Background in computer science or related field
- Candidate needs to work out of Louisville KY or Boston MA.
- Must be able to think and act strategically, and be able to operationalize
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills in growing technology partnerships with business and IT teams
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills (written, verbal, and technology illustrations)
- Good team player
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective
- teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
EEO Statement EEO/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS