Job Opportunity Senior Campaign Analyst Senior Campaign Analyst -2000356 Description The Senior Campaign Analyst is responsible for overseeing the campaign lead strategy for 1:1 direct marketing initiatives and executing the end-to-end campaign process. S/he will be responsible for leading complex multi-channel campaigns and enforcing customer contact policies and strategy. By supporting the overall marketing strategy, the senior campaign analyst will be contributing to customer growth and sales initiatives. Responsibility Statements:
- Ensures compliance with Santander and information security policies and regulatory requirements
- Validates and tests deployments
- Collaborates with marketing & business line partners to define targeted campaign solutions to achieve agreed upon goals
- Evaluates campaign project plans and recommends any changes applicable to ensure compliance with campaign business flow and production process
- Execution of complex multi-step, multi-channel campaigns
- Follows Quality Check process and validation steps for all campaign development to ensure all campaign tactics align with best practices
- Manages ongoing lead distribution and ensures SLA agreements are met.
- Analyzes campaign performance and compiles post-mortem campaign analysis to understand success and areas of future opportunity
- Builds and executes high performance campaigns to drive customer acquisition, satisfaction, growth, and retention among target segments
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, or other equivalent field; Master's Degree preferred
- 9-12 years of relevant work experience;
- Preferably 5 or more years of experience in direct or database marketing
- Knowledge of financial services, retail or telecommunications industries
- Proficiency in IBM Campaign or Unica required
- Experience with lead generation tools required
- Experience with CRM systems, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Customer Intelligence Studio highly preferred but not required
- Experience with IBM DSI highly preferred but not required
- Knowledge of cross-channel execution and best practices including data security requirements and legal and compliance regulations
- Proven success with campaign measurement and analytical insights
- Advanced knowledge of data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Advanced knowledge of statistical applications within Financial Services to interpret data requests and identify data analytics opportunities
- Demonstrated data analysis, data presentation, and data development skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal
- Ability to leverage technology to improve and automate business tasks
- Ability to maintain and report on confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Strong attention to details and can analyze information quickly
- Strong project management skills
Job : Business Intelligence & Reporting Primary Location : Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Feb 7, 2020, 2:13:52 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAnalytics/Decision ScienceAnalytics/ReportingAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness Control OfficeBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsChrysler Capital SalesCollectionsCollege/InternshipsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceFraud ManagementHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegalLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsOperations StrategyOperations SupportOriginationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementQuality ControlRiskRisk ManagementSalesSantander Bank or NYB/SIS EmployeesSC SalesTWAUnderwriting
- Santander Bank or NYB/SIS Employees, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Data Management, Boston, Massachusetts, United States