Senior Business Analyst (Investments)
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Acadian Asset
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support our newly formed Multi-Asset Class Strategies (MACS) team from an IT perspective. This is an exceptional opportunity to help support a new effort at Acadian as part of a small entrepreneurial team. The MACS effort will focus on all major global asset classes including, but not limited to Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities and Options/Volatility.
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, Tokyo and Sydney. As of September 30, 2017, the firm managed approximately US$93 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
- Gather and document business requirements and specifications
- Manage requirements change and maintain requirements traceability
- Conduct business and systems requirements analysis at code and data level, such as data mapping and data conversion analysis
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the business architecture
- Participate in data analysis, quality checks, and process controls
- Demonstrate client focus and relationship management skills
- Participate in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous process improvement of the Charles River platform
- Participate in sprint planning, enriching the user stories, and managing the backlog
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 7+ years of experience in the asset management business, ideally with a buy-side multi-asset focus
- 5+ years of experience supporting Charles River IMS application
- Strong technical background in data integration in the financial services industry
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks using Agile best practices and project data
- Strong working knowledge supporting trading of all assets classes
- Solid understanding of system development methodologies and techniques, and an excellent grasp of database concepts and principles
- Strong knowledge in SQL and relational database concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.