Senior Mortgage Processor
Mortgage LoanProcessor is responsible for the compliance, quality, data integrity andcompleteness of the file through the loan lifecycle into Closing. LoanProcessor must be familiar with jumbo mortgage, high-net worth, ultra high-networth, self-employed, pledge, and entity lending. Loan Processor must befamiliar with the requirements outlined by the Underwriting and Credit Riskgroup in order to ensure complete submission of the loan file intoUnderwriting; Junior Underwriting capabilities are preferred. Encompassexperience is a nice to have.
• Collect,review and ensure all loan files are compliant and complete
• Onboardall loan documentation and document file updates onto Encompass
• Generate,review and deliver Disclosures
• Responsiblefor TRID, REG B, REG C and any state-specific requirements for Disclosuredelivery and timing of those deliveries
• OrderServices (HOI, HOA, 4506T, Appraisal, VOE, Flood etc.)
• Clear loanconditions and collaborate with Closing to ensure timely closing Qualifications
Bachelors degree preferred. 7 plus years of technical and management experience preferred. Experience in the securities or financial services industry a plus. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
Strategy & Service Delivery-HR06265 Requisition Number: