Senior Product Manager, Global Asset Allocation
Primary role within the Global Asset Allocation Product Management Group is to ensure that our individual product strengths are well-articulated in the marketplace. The Product Manager is expected to provide timely insights on portfolio positioning and competitive advantage in support of the sales process. The Product Manager is also responsible for sharing relevant market intelligence to the investment and product development teams to ensure our product set remains competitively positioned. The scope of the Product Manager role is supporting investment strategies delivered into the North America market in partnership with both the Institutional and Intermediary Distribution teams. Responsibilities
• Act as product owner for a subset of the Global Asset Allocation product line, leading product advocacy efforts to drive sales.
• Conduct research to understand the marketplace, competitors, and advisor/client needs to develop effective strategies to highlight and capitalize on competitive advantages.
• Represent strategies to the sales organization and the mutual fund boards through the development of written materials and delivery of messages through multiple media.
• Partner with Client Portfolio Managers and Investment Teams in representing strategies to prospects and clients, bringing both product and investment expertise.
• Set performance expectations for products and assess performance results versus expectations, benchmarks, and peers. Evaluate and recommend product changes where appropriate.
• Work with the marketing group to develop marketing collateral including presentations, RFP/database content, and other relevant materials required to describe and position assigned strategies and teams.
• Perform other duties as required, which may include activities such as supporting new product development activities, providing input into other product team projects and initiatives, and contribute to Thought Leadership pieces. Required Qualifications
• College degree.
• Previous experience working with financial advisors and/or Institutional investors.
• A solid understanding of investment terms and concepts.
• Ability to collaborate with, influence and lead across the organization to drive results.
• Strong problem-solving skills using data to identify trends, challenges and solutions.
• Series 7 (or SIE and Series 7 top off exam) and 66 (or 63 & 65 combined) or the ability to obtain within a defined period of time.