This Project Manager position reports into theFederal Reserve Systems National Finance organization, the Financial SupportOffice (FSO) and is responsible for managing one or more FSO projects,reporting to the AVP Programs and Support. Traditional project managementexperience is required.
Support various functions within the FSOPrograms and Support group. Including but not limited to, project management,communications, administrative support, sharepoint administration and supportingour risk and communications work.
1. Manage one or more complex IT or Operationalprojects in compliance with project and program management standards underlimited guidance of a Program Manager.
2. Coordinate requirements analysis, design, and qualityassurance activities for assigned projects.
3. Provide input to policies, standards,procedures, and training needs related to project management and qualityassurance of technology related projects.
4. Work in a consulting role on other technical projectsand, on occasion, other areas of the FSO.
5. Perform other project management related dutiesas assigned.
6. Perform technical administration in areas ofsystem access, content management, reporting, etc.
Proficiency with project management tools,approaches and techniques
This position may operate in a matrixedsupervisory environment.
Knowledge and Experience
Knowledge and experience normally acquiredthrough, or equivalent to, a Bachelor's degree in information technology and3-5 years of project management experience.
Strong knowledge of Sharepoint administration,Tableau development and project management tools is highly desirable
Strong understanding of the financial servicesindustry and emerging technology landscape a plus
Strong organizational, planning andself-management skills
Strong relationship building skills and customerfocus
Self-starter with excellent written and verbalcommunications skills and the ability to prepare and deliver executivepresentations.
Ability to work remotely and independently. Sometravel may be required
The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston is committed to adiverse and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunitiesto all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, ormilitary service.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)watch list checks at least once every five years.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, level of workand the requirements of this position. They are not intended to be anexhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with thisposition or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intendedto be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right torevise this or any job description at its discretion at any time