Senior Quantitative Developer
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 08 Aug 18 2018-08-08
Exciting opportunity for someone with a technical background and a passion for finance to help enhance the investment strategies of a leading Asset Manager in Boston
A Senior level Quantitative Developer is required by an international Asset Manager in Boston who are looking to grow their Quantitative Strategies. The Quantitative Developer will work closely with Research teams and Portfolio Managers to help develop as well as implement various models as well as contribute to the enhancement of the company's investment infrastructure. This will require the Senior Quantitative Developer to have strong programming and data skills.
If you have a passion for how technology can influence investment strategies then this is the right culture for you. There will also be the opportunity to contribute to research projects in the future so it is highly desirable that applicants have a baseline of investment knowledge.
Key skills/ Experience required:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematical or related degrees
- 4-7 years Quantitative Development or software experience
- Programming experience with at least one of the following: Python, C++, Java R, Matlab
- SQL Data experience
- Strong communication skills
- Finance experience is desirable
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.