Top Financial Services Firm in Boston with excellent growth potential! Please apply and share your resume! Our client is one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With US$1 trillion in assets under management, they serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Their innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies.
Full time Opportunity - NO C2C
You will continually learn, develop, and expand your skills. As part of an inclusive culture, you will meet smart, progressive individuals who will challenge you to solve problems, anticipate clients' needs, and enhance the technology platforms.
This position is for a Senior Analyst role in the Portfolio Services department. The role requires a high level of direct interaction with business users and excellent communication and delivery skills. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Analyst to join a strong, collaborative team in a role focusing on functional and technical analysis with advancement opportunities.
The application suite for this Portfolio Services technology team includes the following areas: cash management, corporate actions, custodian reconciliation, transfer agent processing amongst many others. The Senior Analyst will collaborate with a team of 5 full-time employees as well as 10+ development and QA consultants that are working out of both on and offshore locations.
In this role, participation is expected in all development activities in order to successfully deploy new systems and enhancements, and work with a diverse set of cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement solutions. This individual must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments with people at all levels of the organization. We are looking for change agents, creative, innovative and focused on continuous improvements.
- Collaborate with business and technical partners at all levels of the organization to: define, analyze and document requirements
- Develop a strong partnership with the delivery team to ensure on time, scalable and high quality business solutions
- Act as an escalation point person for support issues that require detailed analysis and management
- Provide regular status reporting and issue tracking
- Coordinate with team members to execute test plans & provide support during user acceptance testing
- Ensure quality of product by enforcing high standards in testing and building controls
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Analyst role in the financial services industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience with data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM related field required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong client relationship skills and proven ability to build consensus. Experience working directly with business partners to understand their needs and deliver solutions that meet those needs
- Experience writing requirements, functional specifications, use cases, and test plans
- Creative, innovative and focused on continuous improvements
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast-paced team environment
- Experience in relational database technologies is desirable
- Experience with cloud-based technologies is desirable