VP Program Manager, Global Clients Division,
Who we are looking for
Program manager for global COO, working closely with clients and State Street teams to drive a portfolio of strategic and tactical projects for assigned clients with the Global Clients Division. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street's Global Clients Division(GCD). GCD gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark to increase client satisfaction from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Program Manager you will:
What we value
- Organizing a portfolio of projects to drive increased client satisfaction and change within our operating model to meet Account Plan objectives
- Collaborate closely with all team members internally and externally
- Identify and escalate issues and blockers preventing successful delivery
- Assess program performance to apply continuous improvement to maximize ROI
- Prepare reports & decks for SteerCo's and clients meetings
- Recommend practical strategies to improve delivery effectiveness
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- A keen focus on problem-solving and driving solutions
- Very strong knowledge of project management principles
- Be comfortable in an evolving environment
- A constant risk management mindset
- Highly experienced program manager
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varying degrees of complexity
- Experience within Financial Services and working directly with clients
About State Street What we do.
- Experience leading and driving outcomes with virtual teams around the globe
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers