Bookkeeper - Financial Services - Braintree, MA
- USD20 - USD24 per hour USD
- Braintree, MA, USA Braintree MA US
- Contract, Part time
- Michael Page International - US
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
Boutique financial planning and wealth management firm seeks Bookkeeper to join their growing team in Braintree, MA. Due to a recent internal promotion, a vacancy has arisen for a part-time Bookkeeper to join the firm on hourly basis.
My client is a boutique (less than 15 person) wealth management and financial planning firm who pride themselves on the relationships that they have built with their local client base over the past 30 years. Their traditional, family orientated approach to business has allowed them to maintain positive momentum over the past 30 years and in line with anticipated growth, they are in search of a new member of their accounting team.
Braintree based firm seeks Bookkeeper to join their growing firm. Due to a recent internal promition, a vacancy has arisen for a Bookkeeper to join the firm on part time, hourly basis. The role will likely be around 30 hours per week initially, with the opportunity to increase these hours and become full time in the future.
As a part time Bookkeeper, you will work as a part of a team that handles the financial operations of a financial services firm. You will perform general bookkeeping and accounting, as well as administrative functions related to our clientele. You will be responsible for delivering error-proof work with a positive and professional attitude. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Accounts payable including printing and processing checks
- Monitor and process reimbursable expenses
- Track commissions and deposit of accounts receivable
- Month-end account reconciliation assistance
- Printing and mailing client letters and client paperwork
- Mailing out requested publications
- Prepare client files and meeting packet for the Investment Advisor Representative
- Train on and utilize internal customer relationship management system
- Answer office calls when back up support is necessary
- Assist with event preparation by compiling folders and creating/setting name tags.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours of submission.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- 2+ year's previous experience
- 3 years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks experience - non-negotiable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum time commitment of 30 hours per week, spread over 5 days. Hours will be flexible, but candidates should be able to respond to emails/calls/texts daily.
- Hourly rate of between $ 20 and $ 24/ hour.