CRD Spring 2020 Co-op Positions
Currently Offering 6-month Co-op rotations for the following opportunities:
- Associate FIX Analyst
- Technical Business Analyst
- SaaS Operations Engineer
- Marketing & Sales Data Management
- IT Associate
- Financial Analyst
- Software Engineer
Responsibilities May Include, but are not limited to:
- Logically structure complex issues and communicate conclusions and alternatives.
- Develop financial models and scenario analysis to substantiate recommendations.
- Research large amounts of data that requires consolidation to allow business case analysis.
- Meet financial planning needs in a timely and accurate manner; provide monthly, quarterly and year-end corporate reporting and analysis.
- Provide other ad hoc analysis as required.
- Learn how an enterprise CRM system works in practice and become familiar with processes and related integrated systems necessary for supporting a global B2B sales organization. Identify top target firms in applicable market segments and work with Inside Sales team to research and validate prospects based on Charles River's sales process.
- Work with Sales and Client Services to understand clients' and prospects' evolving organizational structures and ensure they are properly mapped in the CRM system.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Operations to follow data cleansing best practices, with a focus on ensuring complete and up to date market intelligence and competitive win/loss data for top target firms.
- Learn how a Sales organization manages its sales pipeline so that it can meet and exceed financial targets given a long and complex sales cycle.
- Writing programs in Java/C#
- Bug fixing in Java/C#/SQL
- Creating, executing, and monitoring Java unit and automation tests within framework
- Writing and running performance scripts
- Assisting with data mappings for interfaces
- Validating system enhancements, fixes, and user workflows
- Maintaining development and test environments by upgrading and maintaining databases and servers
- Gaining experience in a number of financial areas, including: trade order management, portfolio management, fixed income, compliance, equity, derivatives, real time pricing, analytics, etc.
- Work with product management stakeholders in developing detailed functional requirements
- Gather and analyse data to substantiate functional requirements
- Engage internal organizations and clients to validate functional requirements