Lead Security Engineer, SaaS Operations - Charles River - Vice President
Primary Purpose of Position:
We're looking for a hands-on SaaS Security Operations Lead, to technically lead a growing SaaS Security Operations team. The SaaS SecOps team builds, automates and operates security controls and processes to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability of confidential customer and company data in the CRD SaaS environments across Azure and On-Premise Datacenters. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions in a Software as a Service (SaaS) for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019. What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Play a key leadership role in implementing and automating security controls across SaaS deployments on Azure and On-Premise datacenters, including configuring and automating security solutions, role-based access controls, vulnerability scanning processes, asset and patch management.
- Establish Security Operations Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and security baselines for SaaS deployments.
- Act as a lead security engineer on critical SaaS implementations projects.
- Develop operational procedures for others on the team to execute and ensure the quality of their work.
- Develop procedures to carry out information security plans and policies as defined by direct management and Risk Management.
- Develop incident response procedures to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Maintain awareness on information security standards, policies and best practices.
- Effectively setting out goals and objectives for your team.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, IT, Engineering, cyber/information security, security engineering or related field of study.
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate, CSA Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), CISSP and relevant Information Security industry certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall experience, including 3+ years as a Team Lead or Senior Engineer, where you have mentored team members and were the "go to" member of the team.
- 5+ years Security engineering experience, which includes implementing and automating security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access in cloud and on-premise environments, network security architecture concepts (topology, protocols, components, firewalls, demilitarized zones, and segmentation).
- Extensive experience automating security solutions using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Python or other scripting/programming languages.
- General Information Security experience, which includes developing and reviewing security controls assessments, contingency plans, configuration management plans, incident response plans, plan of actions and milestones, risk management plans, vulnerability scanning, and/or vulnerability management plans.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory (AAD), and related solutions including MFA, SSO, Privilege Access Management (CyberArk)
- Experience working with various security platforms and tools, including SIEMs, IDS/IPS, DLP, anti-virus, CSPM's (cloud security posture management), CWPPs (cloud workload protection platforms).
- General exposure to firewalls and other networking devices. Working knowledge of basic firewall configuration concepts (ACL, NAT/PAT, routing statements, ports, protocols, VPNs)
- Experience securing Windows-based systems. Familiarity with containers security is nice to have.
- Understanding of authentication protocols and authorization models (fine grained permission model, Azure RBAC)
- Familiarity with developing Azure security baselines using Azure Policy
- Familiarity with DevOps build and deployment tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkin, Gitlab etc.
- Practical experience working with SSL/TLS certificates and understanding of cryptography concepts.
- Experience with managing Security Operations Center is nice to have.
- High degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills, attention to detail and issue
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers