SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager
- Burlington, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Endurance International
- 15 Sep 17
Endurance is a fast paced environment that is constantly evolving. We are implementing new systems, acquiring new businesses and constantly looking for ways to improve our back office operations. The SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager will primarily assist with the preparation of the financial statements as well as the supporting notes for SEC reporting, account for stock based compensation, and perform other duties as required.
EC Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager
Job ID 4719237
Date posted 05/19/2017
• Assist with the preparation of the financial statements and the supporting notes for SEC reporting
• Assist with documentation to support the Company’s external filings
• Coordinate and manage certain technical accounting processes such as stock based compensation, purchase accounting, derivative accounting, etc.
• Continuously monitor, document and communicate the development of new accounting standards, interpretations, and emerging guidance to the finance organization, including current and future impact on the company (e.g., new revenue recognition and lease standards).
• Assist with research and analysis of technical accounting issues and their application to internal and external reporting and US GAAP compliance. Communicate findings in memos.
• Interface with external auditors for periodic financial reviews, controls testing and other inquiries • Assist in the monthly close process, including preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
• Provide support to internal audit as part of the SOX compliance program
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of accounting experience
• 3+ years of public accounting experience desired
• 3+ years of external reporting experience desired
• Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
• CPA or CPA path desired Personal Characteristics
• Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously strive for excellence
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
• Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision
• Must be flexible, able to multi-task and work to deadlines