Job Opportunity Recruiter Recruiter -1904305 Description
Santander has an opening for a Recruiter to support back-end Operations functions. The Recruiter is responsible for the full cycle of talent acquisition activities for various staff positions including, sourcing, interviewing, and selection of non-exempt and exempt. S/he collaborates with the Talent Acquisition Manager in other aspects of the employment function including diversity and inclusion, advertising strategies, applicant tracking systems and pre-screening requirements. RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENTS:
- Assists in tracking, reporting, and analyzing recruiting metrics and generates specific reports as requested
- Collaborates with hiring managers to ensure a positive communication, interview and follow up experience for candidates
- Conducts in-depth screens and assesses potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Consults with managers throughout the selection process and provide assistance in identifying top candidate by leveraging all available information.
- Creates talent pipelines through appropriate sourcing channels such as: ATS, resume databases, professional networking, vendor partners, and social media.
- Develops and manages a pipeline of high-quality candidates by fostering long-term relationships with them for current and future opportunities by fully utilizing our Applicant Tracking System
- Manages candidate expectations, coordinates interviews, generates offer letters and ensures new hires are scheduled for Orientation.
- Participates in talent acquisition related events i.e. job/career fairs, networking events.
- Provides managers with a diverse candidate slate, and optimizes job postings and screening requirements for marketability.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking. At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Human Resources / Recruiting, preferably high volume
- Experience utilizing Taleo, Oracle Fusion, WorkDay, or similar HCM / HRIS systems preferred.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience
- Ability to prioritize in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Ability to work with diverse range of personalities and express their thoughts concisely/professionally
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the MS Office suite i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated use of analytical skills both using tools and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work on a team and individually
- Excellent interviewing practices and verbal and written communication skills and proven presentation, collaboration and influencing skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Have a customer service orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Knowledgeable of internet sourcing strategies
- Proficient leadership, consultative and negotiation skills
- Strong learning and inquisitive skill set
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Team player mindset, actively take initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Understands and complies with OFCCP regulations
- Understands the importance of employment law and compliance, especially how they relate to prospective candidates and interviewing
Job : Talent Acquisition Primary Location : Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park Other Locations : Pennsylvania-Reading-450 Penn Street - 06346 - Santander Plaza, Rhode Island-East Providence-95 Amaral Street - 06359 - Santander Way Organization:Human Resources (8590) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Aug 12, 2019, 1:10:47 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dorchester
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Five Minutes with Will Wolf
Will (CHRO) discusses his role at Santander, his experiences working at our company and what he loves to do whenâ?¦
- FEEDING THE HUNGRY
Santander Interns work together to help serve the community.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
- Dorchester, Massachusetts
- Dorchester, Massachusetts, Reading, Pennsylvania, East Providence, Rhode Island
- Boston, Massachusetts, Town of Framingham, Massachusetts, Dorchester, Massachusetts
Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
- Reading, Pennsylvania
- Town of Framingham, Massachusetts
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click -Addâ? to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsCommercialComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementReturnship JobsRiskRisk ManagementSalesSales ManagementUnderwriting
- Human Resources, Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
- Human Resources, Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
- Human Resources, East Providence, Rhode Island, United States