Financial Planning Manager
Financial Planning Manager USA-MA-Norwood-River Ridge Dr/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Norwood-River-Ridge-Dr/Financial-Planning-Manager_R0009753/apply
The Financial Planning Manager will analyze complex financial data, synthesize results into logical conclusions, and summarize findings in reports tailored to the appropriate audience. The Financial Planning Manger will also provide recommendations to management for establishing and achieving personnel cost objectives, manage and report on FTE & staffing levels, and manage operating expense targets. This individual will assess alternatives and suggest and/or implement appropriate courses of action to improve overall financial performance. The individual must be a self-starter and work with limited direction while taking full ownership of their areas of responsibility. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions, present financial results, lead meetings and exercise sound business judgement.
- Preparation of financial tables and written commentary for monthly business results. i.e., Monthly and Quarterly Financial Highlights, providing deep quantitative and qualitative insights into our financial results.
- Preparation of the monthly management Operating Expense deck containing a variety of supporting schedules for key areas (Professional 3rd Party Services, Travel, etc.).
- Primary support person for personnel cost forecasting and reporting. Review, approval and tracking of over 1,300 FTEs which are in constant flux.
- Partner with HR leadership and Finance peers to coordinate, report on, and maintain all FTE positions, covering open positions, new hires, transfers, or terminations. Analyze personnel cost variances vs budget and provide deep insights into trends.
- Monitor and analyze results against budget and provide insightful and actionable variance explanations.
- Provide quantitative-based recommendations that support personnel cost growth targets.
- Anticipate opportunities and risks in the forecasts and effectively communicate them.
- Maintain short term incentive plan (STIP) forecasting model.
- Participate in the preparation of various monthly Powerpoint decks for executive presentation.
- Assist with monthly revenue tracker for Health Division.
- Preparation of business case ROI modelling in support of HLRP initiatives.
- Acquisitions or divestment support.
- Coordination of annual long-range plans, annual budgets, and quarterly Latest Estimates.
- Executive support, business partnership, evaluation of risks and opportunities, and ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in Finance or Accounting, related field or equivalent experience required.
- MBA and/or CPA, preferred.
- Advanced Excel Knowledge.
- 8+ years experience, in data analytics, FP&A, personnel cost, or finance management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write financial commentary that is clear, factual, articulate, and grammatically perfect for the intended executive audience.
- Ability to work well in a team; and a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Proficiency in ERP Financial software such as Great Plains, SAP or Essbase/Hyperion.
- Experience working in a large global company.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with advance knowledge of Excel.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities with accuracy and timeliness in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
USA-MA-Norwood-River Ridge DrPosted 3 Days AgoFull timeR0009753
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.