Client Service - Senior Associate
- It is essential that the Representative develop and maintain a clear understanding of their tasks and of the client requirements connected with these relationships.
- Establish a good relationship with Investment Managers.
- Proactively liaison with other areas of the Bank and Investment Managers
- Developing knowledge of investment management or client requirements.
- Regular and accurate reporting to the Client Group Manager.
- Timely investigation and resolution of all day-to-day inquiries to and from Investment Manager
- Providing failed trade and overdraft reporting to the Investment Manager.
- Research/resolve failed trades/overdrafts and work with the Investment Manager to clear outstanding items in a timely manner to avoid any potential risk.
- Researching non-receipt of cash items.
- Logging inquiries from Investment Managers on the inquiry tracking system
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 1 year of IMS / Custody experience
- 2 years of related financial service experience
- Very good understanding of financial market activities and transactions
- Very strong problem solving customer service communication and organizational skills.