Client Service Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
As a member of the GS Latin America and Caribbean Client Service team, you will act as the primary point of contact for operational activities and inquiries for your assigned clients. You will be part of a dynamic team environment where you will engage with Centers of Excellence and Business Unit Shared Service teams to support our clients' investment strategies. You will gain valuable insight into how State Street supports institutional client relationships as well as an unique understanding of the Latin America and Caribbean region. This position will be located in Miami Florida. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- •Act as operational day to day contact and escalation point for clients
- •Maintain functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines to enable handling of client inquiries
- •Support client service delivery for operational and risk activities i.e. inquiry resolution, requests, pricing, custody, loan and credit facilities, account administration activities, online application support, and monitor receivables/billing collections
- •Prepare internal risk and compliance profiles, assist with fiduciary reviews and respond to inquiries from client auditors
- •Support and participate in onboarding, conversion and client change activities as needed, and may liaise between parties to ensure successful implementation
- •Assist with technology enhancements and testing, provide overall project support for all client related initiatives
- •Support management in servicing client relationships and client operations i.e. research/resolve exceptions, communicate resolution effectively to clients, monitor metrics on inquiries to identify trends/ training gaps
- •Engage other areas and management as needed to resolve issues with service and risk concerns
- •Manage risk by maintaining knowledge of and adhering to SOPs and alternate procedures and processes
- •Ensure effective and timely flow of critical information to relevant parties, including coordinating internal and client meetings
- •Handle clients, divisions, corporate operations/ strategies as confidential information according to corporate policy
- •Support action plan to remedy any issues identified from client feedback and surveys
- •Produce target client-customized reporting i.e. report cards, KPIs, governance decks
- • Produce data to accurately create and maintain scorecards, metrics, risk/compliance and client service reporting
- •Support cross-selling efforts
- •During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Must possess superior and proven leadership capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for client service
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and experience with client presentations a must.
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
•Bachelor's degree with business related coursework or degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred
•4-6 years of related custody and/or fund accounting experience
•Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
•Accuracy and detail-orientated
•Aptitude for math
•Interpersonal and oral communication skills
•Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment Additional requirements
About State Street What we do.
- Ability/process of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- • Ability to manage and influence colleagues and virtual team members
- Willingness for regular business travel
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is mandatory; Portuguese preferred
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers Who we are looking for
As a member of the GS Latin America and Caribbean Client Service team, you will act as the primary point of contact for operational activities and inquiries for your assigned clients. You will be part of a dynamic team environment where you will engage with Centers of Excellence and Business Unit Shared Service teams to support our clients' investment strategies. You will gain valuable insight into how State Street supports institutional client relationships as well as an unique understanding of the Latin America and Caribbean region.