Client Service, Officer
Client Service Officer, Global Services/Investment Manager Services.
Client-facing role supporting one/ multiple customer relationships. The role requires base understanding of services and platforms to manage customer interaction and internal interaction across support functions to enhance the State Street client experience. Ability to assist and solve business and relationship queries and support of a variety of client business management responsibilities.
• Support client relationships and sentiment via daily interaction with client
• Collaborate with internal teams in maintaining service levels and addressing a wide range of business issues
• Assist in preparing various status, activity and performance reports for senior management.
• Champion inquiries from / issues raised by clients and various State Street organizations and follow through to ensure that client facing problems and issues are addressed.
• Assist in administration of change management and communication with clients.
• Manage linkages between change management, for both BAU and program work, as part of broader end-to-end onboarding / implementation efforts.
• Analyze opportunities to increase quality, productivity and control related to the service delivery model in IMS. Spearhead revised policies, procedures and processes.
• Collaborate with STT's front, middle and back office operations to ensure quality and provide input on plans to enhance operations.
• Assist in administration of all relationship and contractual documents
• Maintain monthly invoicing tracking for senior management and finance.
• Management of client facing issues including Operational Control Framework issues, reporting outages and reputation or risk impacting workstream items. Internal meetings are held to review updates and statuses with Global Delivery colleagues.
• Manage and administer first line of problem resolution.
• Anticipate critical risks and exposures and facilitate mitigation.
• Communication skills are a must - ability to collaborate and lead colleagues at all levels.
• Tactically use a broad array of communication vehicles to lead, direct, and facilitate client change requests.
PROCESS / LEADERSHIP:
• Recommend best practices, and educate others on their implications.
• Operate with little supervision in a complex environment
• Understand and operate under principles ofstrategic direction/vision across business units or groups
• 3-5 years of financial services experience, in relationship, operational, technology, product management, or project capacity
• Strong sense of ownership and leadership
• Demonstrated team and project management capabilities, ideally in a global role, including estimation and planning
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Strong written and communication skills and ability to present to clients and senior STT management.