Client Service Operations, Officer
- The Client Service Operations Officer will be a point of contact for servicing activities and client inquiries. This person will monitor and oversee the performance of all business unit Shared Service Teams, global CoEs and India operations as it relates to the overall service delivery for our clients. Ensuring the benefit payments of defined benefit and defined contributions are accurately processed and disseminated in a timely manner is essential to this role. Prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitating timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation are required.
- Under moderate supervision, responsible for supporting the management of client relationships.
- Responsible for the day to day interaction and successful relationship with Client Service Operations & other business units.
- Ensures client issues are satisfactorily resolved by responding to and/or escalating as appropriate.
- Works closely with all internal business units. Facilitates communication to ultimately ensure an effective operating environment. Works closely with senior management to keep them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities.
- Provides overall project support for all client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client and internal departments to ensure successful payment processing.
Supports conversion/start-up of new client relationships into the department. With significant input/contact with Client Service Operations, and AVP or VP.
- During the course of day-to-day operations, employees are may observe unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity. The specific scenarios and escalation methods are detailed in the relevant procedures and employees are required to follow these procedures ensuring that they identify unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and escalate appropriately.
- Responsible for supporting AVPs or VPs in managing client relationships. Responsible for a variety of activities in support of client relationships.