Core Operations, Associate
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
As a Core Operations, Associate 2, you will share responsibility with lead, manager and staff for resolving any issues related to processing activities and for accurate and timely processing and delivery. You will also interact with internal and external clients to provide comprehensive support including complex accounts. Coordinates the review and processing of documentation to open international accounts for clients, onboard new business into State Street, closing of accounts, amendment processing and management of the renewal process in markets where investment licenses expire and require documentation for renewal. In the role of Client Service Specialist you will be responsible for
: Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out core and complex processing activities in accordance with established procedures
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Perform custom work for complex funds, look for ways to standardize when possible
- Handle complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results
- Train staff on basic principles of process
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Share responsibility with lead, manager and staff for resolving any issues related to processing activities and for accurate and timely processing and delivery
- Maintain specialist knowledge and skills that are essential in performing the job effectively
- Interact with internal and external clients to provide comprehensive support including complex accounts
- During normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and a focus in Finance or related field preferred; 1-2 years of related experience
- Must be detail oriented and deadline driven
- Proficient in MS Office
- Adhere to company policies and guide